Our introduction to app development course uses Flutter, an open source framework created by Google for creating apps for Android, iOS and even Web.
This course will teach you how to create apps for a range of purposes such as showcasing products, creating quizzes, sending SMS messages and a basic music player. By the end of the course you will be able to build your own apps, ready for submission to the Google Play Store.
- Introduction to the dart programming language
- Introduction to Flutter widgets
- Introducing the concept of State in Flutter
- List views
- Grid views
- Using other media (images and audio)
- Routing and Navigation
- Flutter Plugins
- Building an app for testing and for the Google Play Store